- About Us
- Stephen Ministry
- B-Kidz Day Out
- Christmas at the Farm
- One Worship
- Pilates at Boynton United Methodist
- Get Fit at Boynton United Methodist Church!
- Archived Sermons
- Pentecost Sunday
- Mothers/Grandmothers Remembrance Service
- Easter Sunrise Service at Boynton United Methodist Church
- Free Women’s Self-Defense Class
- Easter Worship Services at Boynton United Methodist
- All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast
- Married Life: Live
- Last Blast of Summer 2013
- Global Outreach Weekend
- Prayer Night
- Christmas Season Services
- Be a BLESSing! Pack school sack snacks.
- New Sermon Series: Necessary Sins
- Ash Wednesday at Boynton United Methodist Church, Ringgold, GA
- Current Sermon Series: Get Off Your Donkey
- Easter Sunday 2014 Services
- Summer Sermon Series
- Journeys With The Messiah
- Capital Campaign
- Last Blast of Summer – 2014 – Boynton United Methodist Church, Ringgold, GA
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Boynton United Methodist Church, Ringgold, GA
Recovery at Ringgold
Recovery at Ringgold offers dinner (6:00 – 6:45 p.m.), a worship service (7:00 p.m.) and open sharing groups (8:15 p.m.) every Thursday night, 52 weeks a year, at Ringgold United Methodist Church, 7484 Nashville St Ringgold, GA 30736.
Everyone has hurts, habits and hang-ups. Some of those issues are more destructive than others. We are all in need of love and understanding. Recovery at Ringgold will offer help with recovery from a wide variety of issues that can rob us of our joy and even our lives. Our program is based on the proven principles of the 12-Steps, relevant teaching that has practical application, a community of like-minded individuals who support one another, and God’s grace. We will soon hear people say, “I’m so grateful. Recovery at Ringgold saved my life.” It is possible to recover from all addictions and compulsive behaviors. It’s not easy, and most people can’t do it by themselves. However, with the help of a good program, and a true desire to change, many have recovered.
There are plenty of ways that you can serve in this life-transforming ministry: Hospitality/Greeters, Food Service, Child Care, Safety/Security, Tech Team, Logistics & General Support, Communications.