- About Us
- Stephen Ministry
- B-Kidz Day Out
- Christmas at the Farm
- One Worship
- Pilates at Boynton United Methodist
- Get Fit at Boynton United Methodist Church!
- Archived Sermons
- Pentecost Sunday
- Mothers/Grandmothers Remembrance Service
- Easter Sunrise Service at Boynton United Methodist Church
- Free Women’s Self-Defense Class
- Easter Worship Services at Boynton United Methodist
- All-You-Can-Eat Pancake Breakfast
- Married Life: Live
- Last Blast of Summer 2013
- Global Outreach Weekend
- Prayer Night
- Christmas Season Services
- Be a BLESSing! Pack school sack snacks.
- New Sermon Series: Necessary Sins
- Ash Wednesday at Boynton United Methodist Church, Ringgold, GA
- Current Sermon Series: Get Off Your Donkey
- Easter Sunday 2014 Services
- Summer Sermon Series
- Journeys With The Messiah
- Capital Campaign
- Last Blast of Summer – 2014 – Boynton United Methodist Church, Ringgold, GA
- Dave Ramsey Financial Peace University at Boynton United Methodist Church, Ringgold, GA
Boynton UMC is a Stephen Ministry Congregation. Trained Stephen Ministers provide high-quality, confidential, Christ-centered care and support to people experiencing grief, divorce, cancer, job loss, loneliness, disability, relocation, and other life difficulties. This care is available to our members as well as an outreach to those in the community.
With Stephen Ministry—
- Laypeople have a chance to use and strengthen their leadership and care giving gifts in meaningful ministry– serving others while experiencing tremendous spiritual growth.
- The Pastor doesn’t carry the burden of being the congregation’s sole caregiver. He will now have a team of gifted, trained, committed lay caregivers ready to minister to hurting people inside and outside the congregation.
- People who are hurting no longer suffer alone. A caring Christian friend comes alongside them to provide emotional and spiritual care for as long as the need persists.
- Congregations have a practical, powerful way to:
“Equip God’s people for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ.” (Ephesians 4:12)
“Love one another as I have loved you.” (John 13:34)
“Bear one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.” (Galatians 6:2)
“Go make disciples.” (Matthew 28:19)
To financially support this ministry, please make checks payable to “Boynton UMC” and write Stephen Ministry in the memo line.
To learn more about how you can become a Stephen Minister or to apply to receive care, please contact Wanda Harris at email@example.com or 706-937-3260.